One of the nation’s largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations helps over 7,500 providers focus on discovering innovative solutions and delivering high-quality care to patients. They partner with 400 facilities across the country and offer programs that cover the entire continuum of care, including emergency medicine, hospital medicine, urgent care, telehealth, intensive care, physician advisory, wellness and post-acute care.
The client and Winmill targeted the following objectives to be fulfilled by the implementation of PPM:
- Increased Visibility: CA PPM would become the single source of the truth for all IT work and resources. With PPM’s scoring capabilities and portfolio views, executives within the organization would be able to make better decisions about priority and work provisioning.
- Produce Time Savings: Project Managers and IT Managers would be able to work more efficiently, especially across multiple projects concurrently. Using a combination of out-of-the-box PPM features, and automation customized for the needs of the organization, these efficiencies could be realized.
- Resource Management Implementation: The organization’s IT group would have full visibility into resource allocation, forecasting, and actual productivity in real time, enabling them to identify and mitigate constraints proactively.
- Existing project and portfolio management tools and methodologies were not well integrated
- Routine project management activities were manual and time consuming
- Visibility into resource constraints was inconsistent
- Implement Clarity with WinMill PPM
- Implement Demand Management to streamline the project intake and evaluation process
- Implement Project and Program Management to improve project planning and execution
- Manage resource demand at the investment level to allow for more accurate resouce management
- Utilize Clarity Portfolio Management to streamline project prioritization and aid in the identification of resource constrains
Winmill Software delivered a fully configured and integrated Clarity PPM solution, enabling the organization to improve their project planning and execution, as well as increase the reliability of their forecasted resource utilization. Clarity PPM has increased organization’s ability to ensure that they are working on the right projects at the right time.
The organization is now benefitting from the following as a result:
- More accurate and streamlined portfolio planning
- More streamlined project intake and evaluation processes
- Greater visibility into project scheduling and resource constraints
- Easier reporting of project and portfolio data
- A fully configured PPM Solution, which will grow with the organization
Winmill Software delivered a fully configured and integrated Clarity PPM solution, enabling the organization to improve their project planning and execution, as well as increase the reliability of their forecasted resource utilization.