Careers at Winmill
Winmill seeks bright, goal-oriented, professionals for full-time positions. Winmill offers a generous salary structure and a comprehensive benefits package (including medical/dental) to qualified applicants.
Clarity QA AnalystView More View Less
• Senior Automation QA resource – Clarity PPM Software Engineer In TEST – SDET.
• Partner with various product and engineering teams to define requirements and ensure testability of DPEP Clarity PPM application and integrations.
• Build automated and reusable tests for frontend & backend components to improve quality and development velocity
• Develop/execute/maintain manual/automated test plans, test cases and test scripts to support all testing cycles.
• Introduce effective quality methodologies and improve existing test automation processes
• Diagnose issues, report defects, and propose regression tests to catch recurring bugs
• Oversees final checks and releases code to production; validates and signs off on complex test plans
• Mentor QA Engineers on the team to ramp up on QA automation concepts and contribute towards expanding test coverage
• Ensuring the integrity of the QA process by promoting standards and advocating the use of best practices.
• Validate and help define acceptance criteria in BDD/Gherkin.
• Design, develop, and implement test-related code to create tools, unit tests, test scripts, test harnesses, and other infrastructure for validating Windows and/or mobile applications, libraries, drivers, and interfaces
• Take ownership over test automation, including designing or customizing automation tools as needed
• Develop feature code and support other engineering efforts when not working on test-based deliverables
• Quickly translate technical requirements and product goals into appropriate code and automated tests
• Design test plans and support testing tools and processes
• Help manage continuous integration tools like Jenkins, Xcode Server, and VS Build Server to help manage test targets, create reports, and support other users of the tools
• Participate in creating technical specifications and performing code reviews with other engineers
• Participate in agile planning and scope estimation for team projects
• Generate and maintain documentation as needed.
• iOS Development or QE experience a must
• Minimum 7+ years of progressive experience in a dedicated quality assurance (QA) role responsible for QA testing of complex systems.
• Minimum 5+ years of experience defining & executing: QA test automation approach, QA test automation strategy, QA test automation processes – as well as – developing/maintaining automated test scripts for a large organization using Selenium, Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
• Proven programming skills using Java or Phyton to support test automation with Selenium and RPA
• Able to mentor other team members in test automation
• Expert level experience with SQL and queries to validate data
• Prior experience working on an agile delivery team
• Strong communication, presentation, and collaboration with teams to produce quality work
• Excellent analytical, debugging and technical problem solving
• Tools: JIRA, MS Office Suite, Selenium, Programming (Python etc), Robot Frame Work
Preferred Qualifications Nice to Have:
• Advanced knowledge of Clarity PPM application in developer, QA, architect role
• Prior experience with SAP integrations
• Experience in supporting large-scale businesses and time entry systems.
Sales Development RepView More View Less
The ideal fit for this role will have a hunter’s mentality and a results-oriented mindset. You are coachable, eager, and creative. The SDR role really is a numbers game, and the highest performing individuals understand that they control their outcomes by exceeding calling and email targets in order to generate well-qualified opportunities with large organizations to deliver enterprise-class solutions. You are optimistic, and always looking for ways to improve not only your own performance but the company as a whole. Ideally, you have some experience with outbound prospecting and the use of technology such as Salesforce, ZoomInfo, Linkedin SalesNavigator, Salesloft etc.
• Partner with Account Executives to generate outbound opportunities for Winmill PPM
• Qualify and Schedule meetings with Inbound opportunities and conduct briefing sessions with your Account Executives
• Maintain minimum daily call and email volume to move leads down the sales funnel
• Execute outreach campaigns to both current and former customers
• Maintain active engagement with existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase demand for Winmill PPM offerings
• Achieve and exceed quarterly Opportunity generation targets through execution of various demand generation activities
• Capture sales prospecting activity using Salesforce.com. Enter new contacts into system as acquired through pipeline follow-up and lead generation campaigns
• Strong desire to be in technology space and pursue a career in sales, account development, or product management
• Excellent written/verbal communication skills
• Technical aptitude and ability to articulate the value which Winmill services and Partner products provide to prospective customers
• Strong organization and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop relationships quickly, both internally and externally with prospects
• Must be self-motivated, ambitious and possess a winning attitude
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Prior inside sales experience is a plus but not required
• Not deterred by “No”
• Ability to meet the grind of cold calling with tenacity and curiosity
• Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent work experience
• Legally authorized to work in the United States
Pre-Sales Senior Solution ConsultantView More View Less
Location: New York City, NY
We are seeking a full time, Senior Pre-Sales Solution Consultant to join our growing pre-sales team. On a daily basis, you will present the value proposition and benefits of our solutions to partners, prospects, customers and internally supporting our sales force in the U.S. You will participate in the design, validation, and presentation of Winmill PPM’s solutions based on customer needs. Previous experience as a Senior Services Consultant, or Technical Pre-Sales is preferred. Must have the ability to lead and direct discussions and identify the right solution for our customer’s needs.
Winmill PPM partners with the top PPM manufacturers, and you will be supporting the sales cycle for the following solutions:
Planview Enterprise One, PPM Pro, Broadcom Clarity, Clarizen, Changepoint Daptiv, Projectplace, LeanKit, Spigot. In addition, you will be selling integrations between these tools and our customer’s financial, HR, and other technologies as determined through the scoping process.
- Shortening the sales cycle by delivering concise and thorough standard and custom product demonstrations to mid and C-level executives
- Providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers, while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision
- Completing prospect RFP’s as required
- Transitioning initial demo requirements into the scoping phase, including documenting implementation scope for the professional services teams
- Developing and delivering high quality presentations and demonstrations
- Identifying opportunities for digital assets and developing them for distribution
- Presenting and articulating advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall PPM solutions
- Improving/maintaining standard demo assets to ensure top-notch sales presentations
- Excellent communication skills are required.
- BS Degree or equivalent work experience
- PMP, Agile coaching, Lean six-sigma are desired
- Implementation, technical and practical experience with PPM software solutions.
- 6+ years of experience in software presales
- Extraordinary presentation and public speaking skills.
- Creative thinker with the ability to solution “on the fly”
- Organized and responsive to internal and external customers
- Versed and experienced with portfolio and project management and business process.
- 6+ years of PPM industry experience.
- Background in Project management
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Strong listening skills.
- Strong presentation skills
- Able to multi-task
- Comfortable interacting with c-level executives
- Flexible and adaptable
- Works well in team environment
- Willing and able to travel
- Discipline to work from home office
- Legally authorized to work for any company in the United States without sponsorship
Planview Implementation ConsultantView More View Less
Location: New York City, NY
This individual must understand the underlying functionality of Planview Enterprise One – E1 Portfolio Project Management and will be able to lead and direct the implementation of E1, through requirements gathering, solution design, configuration, testing, implementation, training and support of Planview Enterprise One.
- Interview users, stakeholders, and sponsors to assess needs to create Business, functional and technical requirements documents and the solution blueprint.
- Implement, evaluate and audit project management processes and templates.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and provide analysis, propose change strategies, and communicate proposed strategies appropriately
- Analyze and document client’s business requirements and processes; communicate requirements to technical personnel by constructing basic conceptual data and process models, including process flowcharts and technical specifications
- Participate in the build out of the Planview Enterprise Portfolio Project Management Solution
- Organizes and manages resources required to support and execute the implementation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Documentation of Software Test Plans, Technical Documentation, Release Notes, User Guides, and Training and other materials as necessary
- Document, communicate and train stakeholders on business processes
- Manage the scope, schedule, and quality of work within respective team(s)
- Manage detailed project plan development and adherence to and monitoring of milestones, tasks and schedule of team; monitoring and tracking of status reporting/tracking of timelines, team meetings/scheduling and assigning accountabilities
- Five to Eight years (5-8) Years of Project or Program Management Office Experience
- Extensive experience in implementing the Planview Enterprise Portfolio Project Management solution
- PMP Certification is preferred
- High degree of responsiveness and ability to work collaboratively with other team members in supporting multiple clients
- A strong understanding of a project or systems delivery lifecycle
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to communicate solutions
- Knowledge of MS Office, MS Project, MS SharePoint and MS Visio as well as PPM tools
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work in fast paced, rapidly changing high performance environments
- Excellent attention to detail, follow-through and organizational skills
- Ability to translate strategy and objectives into manageable, step by step action plans
- Legally authorized to work for any company in the United States without sponsorship