Tasktop Simplifies Integrations
Finding a single tool that can satisfy all the needs of an organization can be challenging and complicated. That’s why organizations often end up with home-grown systems that are conceptually impressive but do little to accomplish their business goals.
There’s no “one-size-fits-all” approach to connecting systems. Many factors affect the integration method that organizations choose—speed, flexibility, IT resources, etc.
At Winmill PPM, we view integrations in three ways: customizable, configurable, and composable.
Our approach to achieving connectivity across disparate sources is through the Tasktop partnership. Tasktop provides both cloud-based and client-hosted integration options.
Don’t let your teams waste hours of productivity
Tasktop connects dozens of applications across hundreds of projects without laborious coding. This creates an integrated software value stream that places the emphasis on customer satisfaction first, while delivering a robust backbone for large-scale Agile and DevOps transformations.
With the Tasktop Integration Hub, software development and delivery teams can work together more efficiently, and they can gain a better understanding of the business-critical processes involved in software development.
The Tasktop Value Stream Management Platform connects with your organization’s existing workflow and sits on top of the tools you’ve chosen for getting things done. In a few clicks, it overlays the end-to-end value stream with automated processes, visualizations, and diagnostics needed to practice value stream management on a daily basis.
Tasktop Integration Benefits
- Through a hub model, data can be synchronized across multiple systems in a centralized manner.
- When a connector is updated, integration updates are automatically pushed to the customer and do not require IT intervention.
- Teams deliver products faster.
Planview Enterprise One
When Planview Enterprise One is integrated with Tasktop, businesses can create a centralized governance and visibility stream, thus improving communication and collaboration.
- The information between Planview Enterprise One and other tools flows freely.
- Collaboration increases among the PMO, development, testing, and the service desk.
- Planview Enterprise One can be integrated with Rally, Microsoft Azure DevOps Server, and others.
When Broadcom Clarity is integrated with Tasktop, it:
- Enhances communication between the PMO and business analysts tasked with defining requirements using products such as Jama Connect and Blueprint.
- Syncs Jira, Salesforce, and Micro Focus across the entire value stream’s toolchain.
- Allows you to regain the time you need.
Through the integration of Broadcom Rally with Tasktop, synchronize stories, defects, portfolio items, and test cases across your entire value stream.
- Information can flow freely between Rally and other tools, such as Jira, Azure DevOps Server, IBM Doors, etc.
- All teams have access to the critical information they need, using the tool of their choice.
- Duplicate entries and status updates are reduced.
Winmill PPM and Tasktop
Winmill PPM is a top-tier partner of Tasktop, a Value Stream Management solutions company.
Winmill PPM offers business-process consulting that is tool-agnostic. We don’t just sell and implement software, but we also help you define success and be successful, no matter what software is used.
Our expertise in Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) spans the full scale of the Project Management Lifecycle Process (PMLP)—from Project Management Office (PMO) Readiness Assessment to PMO Maturity.
No matter where your organization is on the agile journey, Winmill offers comprehensive business-process, value-stream, tool-implementation, and product-enablement services that are designed to quickly move your teams and systems to the next level and beyond.