Clarity is a single platform built to manage your entire innovation life cycle – from concept to cash. Clarity Project and Portfolio Management lets you collect, prioritize, plan and execute IT projects, product development and service offerings through a modern user experience, where anyone can spin up work in minutes. Deliver ahead of schedule and under budget with enterprise-caliber project portfolio management, demand management, resource management, and financial management connected to your favorite business intelligence app. Available as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), on premises and partner hosted.
Are you ready for Clarity? As a Broadcom Expert Advantage Partner and Tier 1 Reseller, Winmill can provide the best pricing on the market. Call us today for a quote!
What’s New in Clarity
Broadcom regularly releases updated versions of Clarity as part of their ongoing commitment to customer success. Clarity version 15.9 is the latest and best version of the tool. Below are highlights of a few new features, and there are many more. Give us a call to schedule a demo!
New features for Clarity Release 15.9 include:
- Flexible new capabilities to enhance Roadmaps, including expanded data type support for money, large text fields, and parameterized lookup field syncing with underlying investments.
- Powerful governance controls with the introduction of field level security for Custom Master Objects, eliminating the need to manage secure sub-pages while providing a robust data security framework.
- Extended Blueprint capabilities to configure Sub-Objects in the fly-out. Includes added support to configure the Task Assignments Grid for inclusion in the fly-out to assign work in context of a selected Task.
- Various quality-of-life UX improvements including:
- The ability to set a background color for the left navigation menu and login page to match company branding guidelines as well as help users differentiate between production and non-production environments.
- Usability improvements to saving Views, including Quick Saves that eliminate the multiple clicks required to save a view after a change was made to the page.
- Usability improvements to pull down menus, including displaying selected values at the top of the listing; dynamic sizing based on grid column width; auto-positioning when the listing is opened near the bottom/top of the screen.
- Additional attribute data type support for Attachments as well as the inclusion of Guidelines on tasks and Total Units and Total Revenue within Cost Plans and Budgets.
- UX improvements to our common grids such as multi-select delete, automatic application of color to fiscal period column headings for easier value matching, and full-path OBS display.
- Usability improvements in Hierarchies, including the ability to expand / collapse a selected portion of the hierarchy; automatically wrap the text displayed in hierarchy cards as needed.
- Usability improvements for filtering, including the ability to Star items for quick visibility and filtering of Investments, Roadmaps, and Hierarchies; greater flexibility to search for and retrieve information using either ‘Match All’ or ‘Match Any’ filter types.
- Usability improvement for date formatting, including the ability for users to enter dates in whatever format they prefer.