Are you ready for Clarity? As a Broadcom Partner, Winmill can provide the best pricing on the market. Call us today for a quote!
What’s New in Clarity
Broadcom regularly releases updated versions of Clarity as part of their ongoing commitment to customer success. Clarity version 15.8.1 is the latest and best version of the tool. Below are highlights of a few new features, and there are many more. Give us a call to schedule a demo!
New features for Clarity Release 15.8.1 include:
- Flexible new capabilities to enhance Roadmaps, including an improved import process leveraging the configurable grid with saved views, configurable filters & configurable flyout and expanded data type support for custom field syncing with underlying investments.
- Powerful governance controls with the introduction of field level security for Custom Investments, eliminating the need to manage secure sub-pages while providing a robust data security framework.
- The reintroduction of financial configurability for Benefits Plans in Projects, Ideas and Custom Investments with export to .CSV, group by, saved views, etc…
- Extended Resource Management with the ability to allocate or add multiple resources in a single action in Projects, Ideas and Custom Investments Staff module. Includes added support for Custom Investment allocation planning in the Staffing workspace.
- Various quality-of-life UX improvements including support for ‘Days’ in planning; ‘Search’ box (for Name, ID) on component grids; Configuration of the logo; UX improvements to common lookup component; Details now set as default tab for most flyouts; Support for long URLs (necessary for SSO); and Custom master objects/subobjects in modern UX.