We can deliver a QuickStart Implementation in 6-12 weeks, and most clients see it as a fast way to get ROI before moving on to additional or organizational rollouts in Phase 2.
- Onsite with 3-5 days of joint architecture and design (JAD) sessions (remote options available).
- Determine detailed requirements.
- Write up our findings. Present them in a configuration design document.
Build Custom Reports & Workflows:
- Do system testing.
- Turn the configured environment over for UAT.
- Make minor adjustments as needed.
- Deploy to production.
Gain clear insights into agile development
- Train the trainer and/or end-user training.
- Basic Admin training.
Who is it for?
This is for companies who:
- Are looking for quick time to value and want a 6-12 week timeline.
- Are looking for some customization, while staying 85-90% OOTB.
- Have the bandwidth for requirements and design sessions, and can support the management of the project.
- Are open to future phases for integrations, additional functionality, new departments, etc.
- Need more support and a longer timeline than the Rapid Prototype allows.