Planview Portfolios (formerly Enterprise One)
The world has changed. Digital transformation is everywhere and the pace of innovation is faster than ever before. As the convergence of products and technology expands, it forces vastly disparate teams to bridge the gap in order to deliver exceptional customer experiences.
Your organization’s strategy must be comprehensive in order to realize its vision of innovation, growth, and exceptional customer experience. Achieving success isn’t determined by strategy alone, but by how well your organization executes that strategy.
What are you doing to ensure your organization’s strategy is executed successfully?
What are the steps you’ve taken to provide visibility, transparency, and coordination across all work being done?
How do you allocate people and resources to execute projects?
Planview is a PPM service that enables users to create new processes and adopt new tools as well as manage change effectively. The platform consists of four modules: Planview Portfolios, Planview PPM Pro, Planview Projectplace, and Planview Portfolios.
Planview Portfolios is the first enterprise solution to unify a broad set of work and resource management (WRM) domains. To meet market challenges head-on, this solution connects strategy and delivery across the enterprise. Your business can orchestrate strategic execution across all work and resources with Planview Portfolios.
Through Planview Portfolios’ support for iterative work management, you can plan and execute all types of work in one place. Furthermore, customers can integrate Microsoft Power BI® and use a Visio-based modeling approach to create dynamic views that can be customized.
Now, you can visualize work and resources like never before.
Planview Portfolios facilitates:
- Strategy – Translate strategy on an organization-wide, cross-functional scale with roadmaps and financials. With Planview Portfolios, determine what business capabilities your goals require, assess their current state, determine gaps, and define investments.
Build scenarios that optimize funding and resource allocation across potential investments and initiatives. Compare trade-offs to drive better decisions.
- Demand – Collect and evaluate demand across the enterprise from unstructured ideas to formal requests, all in one place. With Portfolios, capture all types of demand, including product ideas, project and work requests, emerging technology, and new epics. Evaluate it against your strategic goals.
- Planning – Plan portfolios, optimize resources (people, money, technology), and advance business capabilities to operationalize the strategic roadmap. Operationalize the strategic roadmap by optimizing portfolios and allocating resources to set the direction for execution. Identify the best approach given capacity constraints with impact analysis and scenario planning. Analyze impacts based on dependencies between business capabilities, applications, and technology. Model scenarios to visualize and reallocate resources and funding.
- Deliver Outcomes: Manage and execute all types of work by efficiently and effectively leveraging resources and technology. Coordinate delivery and benefits realized from the products, services, and other outcomes that achieve strategic objectives.
Planview Portfolios helps you coordinate the delivery of all possible outcomes–from products and services to internal applications and technologies. But that’s not all. Planview Portfolios integrates every other entity that is required to achieve your strategic goals. You can manage the entire outcome lifecycle: launch, rollout, development, enhancement, or sunset, and constantly analyze each outcome by technical viability, financial impact, resource capacity, complexity, risk, and commercialization success.
- Work Management with Planview FLEX: Team members can use LeanAgile and collaborative tools to deliver their best work, no matter how they work. For teams looking to improve responsiveness and deliver projects at a faster pace, a one-size-fits-all method of delivering work is no longer viable. Today’s enterprise is embracing a combination of work approaches to increase the success rate of strategic delivery. Teams can leverage different delivery experiences while still ensuring overall strategic alignment regardless of whether they use agile approaches, need collaborative workspaces, or use traditional PPM methods.
- Analytics and Reporting: Make informed decisions every step of the way and provide C-level performance visibility and governance. Make better decisions faster and achieve your goals with highly visual reports and powerful analytics to gain insights into demand, plans, work, resources, technology, and capabilities. Easily access, use, and share these via the intuitive user experience, which features executive dashboards and an innovative ribbon design with workflow-driven tiles. Embedded directly into the user experience is interaction with Microsoft Power BI® for another level of data visualization, analysis, and transformation. Use Planview FastTrack reports to enable immediate access to highly configurable, best practice reports and analytics that you need to run your business effectively starting on day one.
- Integration: Integrate your core applications with Planview Portfolios. Planview Integration-as-a-Service (IaaS) is a proven approach to speed delivery, cut costs, and take the risk out of implementation. Automate information flow between Planview solutions and any other application, be it cloud or on-premises, off-the-shelf, or homegrown. Planview Tasktop has agile integration capabilities that enable bi-directional synchronization across Jira and other agile lifecycle management tools for centralized visibility into the work delivered across teams and alignment to strategic initiatives.
The WRM solutions In Planview Portfolios connect teams, integrate portfolios, and provide executive-level visibility into how everything is coming together. You can achieve your three-year strategy, eliminate waste, get products to market faster, and accelerate growth with Planview Portfolios.
Winmill PPM and Planview Portfolios
Winmill PPM is a top-tier partner of Planview, a market-leading portfolio and work management solutions company.
Winmill PPM offers business-process consulting that is tool-agnostic. We don’t just sell and implement software, but we also help you define success and be successful, no matter what software is used.
Our expertise in Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) spans the full scale of the Project Management Lifecycle Process (PMLP)—from Project Management Office (PMO) Readiness Assessment to PMO Maturity.
No matter where your organization is on the agile journey, Winmill offers comprehensive business process, value-stream, tool-implementation, and product-enablement services that are designed to quickly move your teams and systems to the next level and beyond.
We are the experts in Planview Portfolios implementation services, support, training, process consulting, agile coaching, digital transformation, and value stream management.