Winmill PPM Can Help You Successfully Move to Clarity Modern UI
Today, the nature of work is changing. Users expect applications to be more social, team-oriented, and less complicated to use. Considering these market dynamics, the Clarity PPM team began developing an enhanced user experience (UX) for all users, including enterprise portfolio managers, mid-level project management professionals, and agile teams of all sizes.
Since 2017, Broadcom has been improving the usability and functionality of Clarity with its release and enhancements of Modern UI. In each new version, Clarity teams have added robust capabilities such as roadmaps, task boards, to-do item dashboards, conversations, blueprints, dynamic grids, status reports, and more.
Today, many organizations have begun rolling out Clarity, and they are exclusively using the Modern UI to manage projects, portfolios, and resources. However, some organizations still use Classic PPM because they find it difficult to make the switch to Modern UI.
We get it. Change is hard; the struggle is real. Once a UI is woven into the fabric of your users’ lives, changing it becomes, well…difficult. That’s probably an understatement. Fortunately, Winmill can help.
Using Winmill’s Modern UI Transition Assessment, your organization can make this transition successfully without draining resources or reducing productivity.
Winmill assesses the following:
- A complete end-to-end walk-through of the Modern UI’s capabilities
- Two “4-hour discovery sessions” where we familiarize ourselves with your usage of Clarity
- A transition playbook with all the steps needed to incorporate all your current functionality into the modern UI
- Fully configured Blueprints and views for all modules being utilized
- Fully configured Pages and Links to all functionality used in Classic
- Updated security models for all Modern UI capabilities
- 4 hours of remote training sessions for all end-users
- Optional training guides if needed
There are many significant enhancements that your organization can take advantage of.
It’s time to reap those benefits!
Click here for information about what was included in the latest release.
Contact Winmill PPM at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started today!
While frustrating, timesheets are an integral component of successful management. A typical resource manager oversees a team working on multiple projects simultaneously. The manager needs to ensure that the right people with the right skill sets are assigned to the appropriate projects as they arise, so a clear understanding of current and future capabilities and capacity is essential. For this, the manager needs to have a degree of certainty that the team is entering project time regularly and reliably.