This leader in logistics and transportation services was in the process of migrating their Clarity PPM from a hosted to an on-premise installation. Suddenly they were faced with the challenge of keeping a new enterprise system up and running, while also tending the day-to-day operations of project and portfolio management. Having neither the bandwidth nor in-house skill set to do so, they called Winmill Software.
Winmill provided PPM Managed Services to support daily system monitoring, development of procedures for handling issues, consulting on improvements, and creation of a Roadmap to establish both short-term operational objectives and long-term strategic initiatives to be supported by Clarity PPM.
- Recent migration of Clarity PPM from CA hosted solution to on-premise installation
- Lack of in-house knowledge and bandwidth to support a new enterprise application
- Lack of in-house knowledge and bandwidth to administer Clarity PPM
- Lack of direction for best-practices use of Clarity PPM, both short-term and long-term
- Winmill Software PPM Managed Services
- Daily Monitoring of specific areas within the Clarity PPM application
- Tier 2 Support
- Assessment and recommendations to improve on-premise architecture
- Development of Standard Operating Procedures and Runbook for Clarity PPM operations
- Weekly status reports including activity logs and runtime metrics
- Creation of Clarity PPM Roadmap for short-term and long-term objectives
Winmill Software provided best-in-class PPM Managed Services, making a seamless transition from the CA hosted environment to an on-premise installation. Winmill’s ongoing support enabled the company to implement Clarity PPM best practices, constantly improving their visibility into operational performance.
- Nearly 100% uptime of Clarity PPM!
- Winmill PPM Managed Services made the company aware of several outstanding issues within the environment, and provided recommendation for reference and remediation.
- Detailed Roadmap was produced, including recommendations for:
- Multiple areas of application maintenance
- A more mature project intake and management process
- Updated Clarity PPM training materials and delivery
- Optimization and targeting plan for report delivery
- Agile Practices Process Improvement for Clarity PPM
Winmill provided best-in-class PPM Managed Services, making a seamless transition from the CA hosted environment to an on-premise installation. Winmill's ongoing support enabled the company to implement Clarity PPM best practices, constantly improving their visibility into operational performance.