Rapid Prototype Implementation
Our Rapid Prototype implementation is ideal for clients who have a small stakeholder group, are interested in getting up and running as quickly as possible, do not need a lot of configuration or change management support, and are happy with a train-the-trainer approach for training.
With a Rapid Prototype Implementation, we supply a pre-configured PPM environment based on the standard settings that we see across 90% of our clients. We then spend a week onsite, building a working prototype that incorporates specific client requirements. We provide train-the-trainer sessions and turn the configured environment over for a two-week extended UAT/Pilot. We make minor adjustments as needed, and then deploy to production. Using this methodology we can get a client up and running in less than a month!
- Client is unsure of the product, wants to “try it out” without a huge financial commitment
- Client has no bandwidth or ability to have in-depth requirements/design sessions
- Pre-configured with standard configuration options, assumes 95% OOTB
- Bucket of hours for additional configuration
- As-built document instead of full design
- Train-the-trainer knowledge transfer for users and an administrator
- No integrations
- Limited project management
- Client does all business process development and organizational change management
- 4+ weeks