General Availability Announcement for Clarity Release 16.0.3
August 9, 2022
By: Dan Drees
On Monday, August 8, 2022 Broadcom made Clarity version 16.0.3 available to all SaaS and On-Premise customers.
As usual there are a lot of enhancements! Here’s some highlights:
Enhancements for Checklists and To Dos:
Continuing with the new features introduced in 16.0.2 a Board view and a Calendar view for scheduling and managing To Dos have been added. Notifications, additional visibility options, and more have been added for Checklists, too.
Enhancements to Visual Resource Staffing:
Broadcom continues to advance the functionality of the Visual Resource Staffing page introduced in 16.0.1 and enhanced in 16.0.2 with added capability to: perform inline per-period allocation edits using a bulk edit modal; availability and remaining values update in real-time within the Allocations Timeline view.
Top-down planning Improvements:
Top-down planning (Hierarchies & Roadmaps) improvements including the ability to: copy a roadmap (including scenarios, saved views, and picklists), share a roadmap (view or edit privileges); notification when Roadmaps are shared; enable the Investment Parent attribute as an active navigation link for Projects, Ideas, Custom Investments, and Hierarchies; configure a Financials module (with visual widgets) in Hierarchies; and ensure cross-Investment grid & timeline view honor Business Rules in Hierarchies.
- Configurable Visual Widget updates
- Continued focus improving Blueprints and Business Rules
- Introducing a new ‘Users’ module in the Modern UI
- Continued focus improving Clarity Connections, the Clarity-Rally no-code integration
- Key improvements delivered through Broadcom’s Customer Innovation Panel process:
- End-users have on-screen tools to toggle On/Off text wrapping for all grid attributes
- Enhanced PDF generation capability for the Project Task Timeline view
- Introducing Timesheet as a Studio object
- Configurable Risk setting options to round impact and probability calculations
- And More….
For a complete listing of all the enhancements included in this release, see Broadcom’s Release notes.
If you are interested in upgrading to Clarity version 16.0.3, contact Winmill PPM at PPMInfo@winmill.com