Introducing Clarity 15.9!
Note: this is a reprint of an announcement originally emailed from CA Technologies, a Broadcom Company.
New features for Clarity Release 15.9 include:
- Flexible new capabilities to enhance Roadmaps, including expanded data type support for money, large text fields, and parameterized lookup field syncing with underlying investments.
- Powerful governance controls with the introduction of field level security for Custom Master Objects, eliminating the need to manage secure sub-pages while providing a robust data security framework.
- Extended Blueprint capabilities to configure Sub-Objects in the fly-out. Includes added support to configure the Task Assignments Grid for inclusion in the fly-out to assign work in context of a selected Task.
- Various quality-of-life UX improvements including:
- The ability to set a background color for the left navigation menu and login page to match company branding guidelines as well as help users differentiate between production and non-production environments.
- Usability improvements to saving Views, including Quick Saves that eliminate the multiple clicks required to save a view after a change was made to the page.
- Usability improvements to pull down menus, including displaying selected values at the top of the listing; dynamic sizing based on grid column width; auto-positioning when the listing is opened near the bottom/top of the screen.
- Additional attribute data type support for Attachments as well as the inclusion of Guidelines on tasks and Total Units and Total Revenue within Cost Plans and Budgets.
- UX improvements to our common grids such as multi-select delete, automatic application of color to fiscal period column headings for easier value matching, and full-path OBS display.
- Usability improvements in Hierarchies, including the ability to expand / collapse a selected portion of the hierarchy; automatically wrap the text displayed in hierarchy cards as needed.
- Usability improvements for filtering, including the ability to Star items for quick visibility and filtering of Investments, Roadmaps, and Hierarchies; greater flexibility to search for and retrieve information using either ‘Match All’ or ‘Match Any’ filter types.
- Usability improvement for date formatting, including the ability for users to enter dates in whatever format they prefer.