Introducing Clarity 15.2
New features for CA PPM 15.2 include:
- The next wave of CA’s reinvented user experience – this time targeted at resource managers to streamline the staffing of projects, resource leveling, and the handling of resource requests. This innovative approach to resource management includes built-in conversations for managing the “handshake” between project and resource managers; pinning and filtering for isolating specific problems and staffing conflicts; and what we believe to be the industry’s first telescoping timescale that allows you to manage short term needs in smaller increments and long term needs in longer increments – all within a single view.
- Even more frictionless integration of agile methodologies into your governance process by embedding the CA PPM timesheet directly within the Agile Central interface and introducing templates that automatically insert standard timekeeping tasks under each agile feature.
- Continued refinement of the adaptive project management experience with the reintroduction of document management – complete with document tagging and navigable folder hierarchy – as well as the one-click ability to filter the Tasks view to just see “My Tasks”.
- The ability to enter and approve time on behalf of other users – added in response to demand from early adopters of the new timesheet experience.
- Further optimization of our business intelligence & data warehouse capabilities, including the addition of three new agile dashboards and a new Product/Application Roadmap Report.
- Self-service password reset within the new user experience.
- Other administrative improvements, such as the availability of a new system health report and log analysis portlets.
In The News is brought to you by WinMill Software, a CA Technologies Premier Global Channel Partner and Preferred Services Partner, and leading provider of CA PPM consulting services in North America. WinMill can support all of your CA PPM needs, including training and application hosting.
The integrated solution of Clarity Project & Portfolio Manager (Clarity) and CA Agile Central (formerly Rally) helps you effectively balance agility and governance by connecting the work of agile teams to your enterprise portfolio. With a single, consolidated view into all types of work happening across your portfolio, portfolio managers and business leaders can realize clear business optics to monitor budgets and optimize resources for maximum value.
The new CA Advantage Partner Program that reflects partners' desires for simplicity, profitability, protection and competitive differentiation. The partner program evolution is driven by CA's strategic aim to accelerate growth through focused route-to-market strategies, while delivering exceptional experiences for CA Partners.